Beck’s DCM-3 provides modulating control of the drive in response to standard control system signals.
- On Board Modular Design
- Push Button Configuration and Calibration
- Advanced Diagnostics
- HART Capable
- Fieldbus Foundation Capable
- Robust Field Proven Electronics
- Stall Protection
- Receives control signals directly eliminating the need for contact protection devices, relays, switches and reversing starters.
- Designed to operate continuously in temperature ranges from -40°C to 85°C without the need for heaters
- Initiates Step movements ranging from 0.10% to 0.25% depending on timing
Beck’s patented CPS-5 technology has been providing reliable control feedback with infinite resolution in our products for many years.
- On board modular design
- Coupled directly to the gear train through anti-backlash gears
- No contacting or wiping surfaces to wear or intermittently lose contact.
- Precise reliable feedback with infinite resolution.
- Contactless, no wearing parts
- Provides 4-20mA feedback to DCM
- Robust Chassis mount design